Feel Better Fit

Feel Better Fit

Saturday, February 20, 2010

7th Day - Old Habits Revive Quickly!

One third of my 21 days is done and I already feel like I've established the habit. (I know it won't be that easy, but I do feel like I'm on my way!) I suppose I can attribute that to having created a running habit in the past.

Once you have done something long enough to be habitual, a little effort will bring it back.

A habit from the past can be retrieved or revived. The neuro-pathways are there, they just need the dirt and weeds removed and a little new gravel laid down. This requires will power, however, the investment will provide a quick return. Much like riding a bike, one never really forgets. A few pedal strokes and your off!

Just the same, refusing to let my guard down, I'm going to focus on the 21 days and stick with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment