Feel Better Fit

Feel Better Fit

Friday, February 19, 2010

Day 6 - The Learning Curve

Benefits of pushing through that first week.
This week has gone really well and I've noticed preperation for going out the door takes less time daily. As we repeat behavior several things happen that make our actions quicker and easier to carry out.

1. We get organized. I know what I need each day and the best order to get things ready. I have my running clothes and Walkman ready and I'm keeping plastic bags with Jasper's collar near the front door. I've figured out that my I can warm up by walking my toy poodle, Jolt first. This also keeps Jolt from barking when I leave with Jasper.
2. Our actions become more mindless. I know what I need to do and don't have to ask myself, "Have I forgotten anything?" I'm also getting so used to it, that it doesn't require as much effort. Jasper is behaving better all the time too! We're both getting used to it.

We've jogged 6 days in a row- YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment