Feel Better Fit

Feel Better Fit

Monday, February 22, 2010

Day 9 - Put your new habit on the top of the list!


It's Monday and back to the grind of work which makes it harder to get the jog in, but it worked out perfectly. A morning client called to post-pone till afternoon and I took advantage of the opportunity to rush home to engage in my new habit. On my way back from the afternoon session, it began to rain. What if I had waited? I know that if I am making something a priority, it should be as high on the to-do list as possible.

Try to plan workouts or new habits early in the day, if applicable.
In training, early morning workouts are better because, should life get in the way, you still have the rest of the day to possibly wedge them in. Evening sessions are frequently cancelled for traffic issues, staying late at work or just being too tired. Morning exercisers seem to be more consistent. During this crucial "21 day habit forming time" prioritize your new habit to be successful!

Today I Celebrate that I made a good choice and therefor didn't get rained out!
I Learned first hand that taking my own advice and prioritizing my workout works!
It's getting easier all the time to Keep Going Forward!

No comments:

Post a Comment