Feel Better Fit

Feel Better Fit

Friday, March 5, 2010

Day 20 Look For Flowers & Enjoy The Process Of Change!


Jasper's still mending, so I'm alone for my jog. Two things happened.

1. I was physically challenged a little. I didn't get any breaks (without Jasper to mark every sign-post). This was good for me. It showed me what I was capable of. Gradually increasing challenges is rewarding! I feel accomplished!

2. I was more aware of my surroundings. It was a beautiful day. Without distractions, everything came alive for me and I noticed the spring's first flowers. It was uplifting after such a harsh winter.

Did I lose a jogging partner or was I blessed with a chance to relish a beautiful day?

Perspective starts with thoughts and choices. I chose to accept my change and look for good in it and my thoughts followed my decision. Are there any decisions or thought changes that you can make to create a better perspective?

The bottom line is, you can't change your circumstances, only the way you react to them!

No comments:

Post a Comment