Feel Better Fit

Feel Better Fit

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Day 17 - Determnation is setting in!

Strongly Determined To Succeed!I remember this attitude. There was a time when I would jealously guard my workouts and jogging. I was a little selfish about it sometimes. Guess what? It feels good to get that feeling back again. Taking care of yourself IS important. Allowing the world to take your life away from you is not healthy. It's actually somewhat pathetic. Of course, emergencies like broken thumbs always take precedence. However good habits, like exercise, rest and eating nutritious food deserve a place of importance in our lives and we have to put them there!

Still stressed out about missing yesterday and keenly aware of the risk of derailing now, I was determined not to miss today! I had a very short window of time to quickly drive home and jog. I knew putting it off would be risky. It might rain and would probably be dark when I got home later....make the decision fast - do it!!!! OK, so home I fly, change, jog, change again and fly to the appointment.

Now I'm home and I am SOOOO glad I jogged! When in doubt, exercise! It's almost always the best decision. Start to guard your fitness commitments jealously. You deserve to. If you don't invest in your future well being now, not only you will pay the price but those you love will also.

I'm Celebrating a success that came very close to being a failure.

I Learned today that I'm getting too comfortable. I need to plan ahead daily or I may miss a day and I will be sorry if I do!

My confidence is growing and I am even more determined to Keep Going Forward!

No comments:

Post a Comment