Feel Better Fit

Feel Better Fit

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Day 18 - Running In The Rain


Inclement Weather
Rushed home again for a short jog. Rain was falling gently. Cringing at the spray of muddy water from a passing truck, I decided I jog it alone today. Sitting at the front door to put on my old running shoes I heard Jasper's demanding bark. "Fine, you can go too."

I don't wanna!!!
We took a better route to avoid traffic but still got 1 1/2 miles in. My new route took me up a steep hill. I started to think about cutting it short. It seemed difficult. Then I thought more and realized it wasn't that hard. I just didn't want to do it. I was thinking about getting home quickly, rather than enjoying the moment. The rain was actually nice! The path was pretty. I was the problem!

Sometimes, we just need a change of attitude.

For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he...Proverbs 23:7

No comments:

Post a Comment