Feel Better Fit

Feel Better Fit

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Day 21 - Finally Completed The Challenge!


What NOW???

I have made it for 21 days and I feel very accomplished, but I have to admit, I feel a little bit like I'm done. I know that's not a good thing.

Here's my advice to anyone using a 21 day cycle to establish a new habit:

1. Make sure you have a maintenance plan in place.

2. To make this a beginning, rather than an end, start counting another 21 Day cycle.

3. Raise the bar by adding to your original challenge in a related way.

You should increase your existing challenge to avoid losing your barely established habit or add a related challenge. This will keep you engaged and interested.

To add to my challenge, I am going to start a new weight lifting program, while continuing to jog (with or without Jasper - probably a little of both)

Keep reading and learn more about how to change your life through changing your habits.

Future Posts Sneak Peak

Kathryn's Favorite Exercises
More About Habits - Good & Bad And How They To Manage Them For Success
Helpful Training Tips
Training Myths Dispelled
Helpful Links
Debi's Delicious Nutritious Meals
And Much MORE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment