Feel Better Fit

Feel Better Fit

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Day 15 - My Motivation


I'm starting my 3rd week. If the scientist are right, by the end of this week I will have established a new habit. I would have to say by my own observation, my chow, Jasper has already established not only a new habit, but a rather demanding attitude. He demands his daily jog!

My desire to inspire others is a great motivator to stick to this and to log my progress. Actions with purpose give us confidence and strength! I hope to continue my habit forming quest with the goal of overcoming my own health issues to motivate others.

While the typical fitness professional lives an active lifestyle and practices what they preach, most have not dealt with major exercise obstacles first hand. Despite the painful and sometimes debilitating effects on my life that I've experienced while battling Fybromyalgia, I still am grateful for how it has "leveled the field" for me. It's as if I am....well, out of shape. My body does not respond well to exercise. I have to use all my training knowledge, combined with extreme self-control to stay fit and active. I battle discouragement as I deal with a body that won't cooperate. So many techniques that I implemented in training others, I'm now utilizing on my own health quest. My new cognizance leaves me with a conviction to take what I've learned and teach, motivate and inspire others to conquer their seemingly insurmountable fitness and health obstacles one day at a time, one small change at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment